Estimate food needs, place orders with distributors and schedule delivery of fresh food and supplies. Select successful menu items based on clientele and location. Analyze receipts for various menu items to derive the average and marginal costs of dishes, drinks, labor and capital. Assign prices to various menu items based on receipts analyses. Recruit new employees, supervise different shift of workers and training, monitor employee performance. Responsible for daily operations of establishment that prepare and serve meals and beverages to customers.
Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management.
Send resume to: Personnel Department, Lori’s Diner International, Inc., 500 Sutter Street, Suite 708, San Francisco, CA 94102.
10% off Lunch, Every Monday Only
Lori’s™s Mason Location Only
Mason Street “ Open 24 hours
- Address : 336 Mason Street. San Francisco, CA 94102
- Phone : (415) 392-8646
- Business Hours : Open 24 hours
Examine food service records and other data to determine sales appeal and cost of preparing and serving meals and beverages for chain of food establishments. Select successful menu items based on clientele and location. Analyze receipts for various menu items to derive the average and marginal costs of dishes, drinks, labor and capital. Assign prices to various menu items based on receipts analyses.
Minimum requirement: Bachelor degree in Hospitality Management.
Send resume to: Personnel Department, Lori’s™ Diner International, Inc., 500 Sutter Street, Suite 708, San Francisco, CA 94102.
Do you like American food? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic, fun, fast-paced atmosphere? Enjoy people?
Lori’s Diner employs more than 400 employees from a variety of backgrounds, and we’re always looking for bright, talented people to come join us!
Fax your application to: 415-981-1952 or bring it in to any store manager.
Position: Restaurant Manager
A Restaurant Manager will be responsible for multitude of operational tasks as follows:
1) Customer Service friendly, energetic, and passionate about maintaining excellence in service
2) Human Resources manage and motivate a team of staff in an organized manner, ability to supervise and discipline as needed
3) Inventory Control use Excel effectively for recordkeeping and reflect it precisely to ordering
4) Financial Management “ utilize various systems including POS to analyze P&L, accountable for monitoring monetary transactions
5) Communications and Leadership ability to work both independently and as a team, communicate well both orally and written in professional business manner
Bachelors degree in Hospitality Management or related field required
Minimum 1+ yrs experience in Food Service Industry
Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
Must be able to provide proof of documents to work legally in the US
Lori’s™s Diner 336 Mason, the first location in SF, was opened in 1986. Open 24 hours, it features counter service, all day breakfast, sparkling red booths, rock n roll,and Coca-Cola, Elvis and Marilyn Monroe memorabilia.